I have gone 3 times to Parsippany NJ office I have over 15 yrs as biller collector.I was told I was a great candidate and told a job had come up and rep would recommend me highly.

That was May of 2014 and no one answers my calls. Now2 office mgr says they don't like my displeasure and will not work with me. Now that I have been trying to work for many months. This feels like a rip off to me.

What do you think???

I don't think they have any jobs.All ads are the same but different cities in my area.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Medix Staffing Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Medix Staffing Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Medix Staffing Solutions job offer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Medix Staffing Solutions?

Comments

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1311179

Recruiter was very unprofessional and incompetent.The recruiter stated she had the perfect job for me and don't look for a job with another company.

I had an interview with another staffing agency and canceled.

I don't think this agency has jobs.A complete waste of time.

#1120135

OMG!And all this time I thought I was the only one that office was doing this to!

I have a similar exp w them but I,never heard bck and after two years I send my resume to them MULTIPLE times DAILY and they wont respond. I too believe their ads are bogus..the jobs do not exist and wonder if there is some hidden agenda behind it. If anything I feel discriminated against and wonder if we can file a suit for false ads or misrepresentation.

If u wpuld like to speak w me about checking on it send me an email at seahappisweetsandtreats@yahoo.com ..good luck w ur job search..I am n the same boat!:)